Monday 19 May 2014

Aussies and Italians for North Africa

Hi all,
here are some pictures of Australians and Italians for North Africa. They are 20mm Wartime Miniatures figures which I painted as a commission for a customer in the US.
I have been using a simple canvas sheet as background for these photos- I don't have any special desert terrain in my collection.
The Australians wear a combination of slouch hats and helmets. The Italians have a combination of temperate & tropical colours on their helmets.

I hope you like them.









6 comments:

  1. Amazing Paintjob! Great one Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work there John! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanos, glad you liked them.
      Great to see you blogging again too :-)

      Delete
  3. Very nice work, you don't see many italians in this scale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan.
      Perfect opponents for those 8th Army figures you've just painted :-)

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...